October 26th, 2010
Winter Term Internships in Computer Science
(Many are with Oberlin Alumni!)
Sponsored by the Office of Career Services
- Enertechnix (Seattle, Washington): Research Assistant Intern
- Patron Technology (New York, NY): Arts, Marketing and Technology Intern
- Point of View Interactive (New York, NY): Interactive Intern
- California Urban Water Conservation Council (Sacramento, CA): H2O Conservation Website Intern
Application Deadline: Monday, November 8 @ 11:59 PM.
The Office of Career Services Sponsors over 120 Winter Term internships. Some of these internships have been highlighted above, and many more are available.
For more information on all of our Winter Term internships, including how to apply, visit:
APPLICATION ASSISTANCE (Resumes, Cover Letters, etc):
Check out the Resume and Cover Letter Guides on the Resume and Cover Letter pages of the Career Services Website:
Drop-In Days and Times:
- Every weekday: 3-5pm in Career Services
- Every Wednesday: 7-9pm in Azariah’s
- Wednesday, Nov. 3: 2-5pm in Career Services
- Thursday, Nov. 4: 1-7pm in Career Services
- Friday, Nov. 5: 9am-5pm in Career Services
Monday, Nov. 8: 2-5pm in Career Services
Questions? Please contact:
The Office of Career Services
Stevenson Building – Longman Commons
M-F, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
October 22nd, 2010
Are you considering going to grad school to study CS? Come to our
info session on Tuesday, Nov. 2 12:15 p.m. to chat with the CS professors about
topics such as:
- What CS grad school is like -- the first two years and beyond
- What is CS research like?
- Is grad school right for me?
- Masters or PhD?
- How do you apply?
- How to choose schools/advisors?
- Getting good letters of recommendation
- Things you can do now to improve your chances of being accepted
- and any other questions you might have
Pizza will be provided. Sign up in the CSCI office King 223 or email
email@example.com by Monday, Nov. 1 if you plan to attend.