Five teams of Oberlin students competed at the Denison Programming Contest this past weekend. All of them placed in the top half of the 18 teams competing.
The final rankings and problems are here: http://personal.denison.edu/~lalla/DSPC/results14.html
Our teams were:
- Amanda Strominger, Scott Hulver, Nathan Klein (1st)
- Peter Fogg, Sayer Rippey, Oren Shoham (2nd)
- Meg Davis, Kira Goldner, Devon Wells (4th)
- Eli Rose, Gabe Richman, Clay Hudgens (8th)
- Mischa Lewis-Norell, Chris Egerton, Robin Wong (9th)
Congratulations to all of them!