Applying to Graduate Schools
Question and Answer Session
Are you considering going to graduate school to continue studying computer science? Thinking you’d like to know more about the process and get some info from others about it? Then come to our Q&A session on Tuesday, April 22 at 12:15pm for a PIZZA LUNCH and more info. King 235.
Topics to be covered include:
- What CS grad school is like — the first two years and beyond
- What is CS research like?
- Is grad school right for me?
- Masters or PhD?
- How do you apply?
- How to choose schools/advisors?
- Getting good letters of recommendation
- Things you can do now to improve your chances of being accepted
- and any other questions you might have
RSVP required! Sign up in the CS office (King 223) by Monday to attend.