- Alexa is having office hours on Saturday (May 12) from 3-4pm. She will be in her office on Monday between 10am-noon, and 1-4:30pm. Tuesday hours are 11am-noon, 2-4pm. Wednesday hours are 10am-noon, and then again from 8-9pm (if not more.)
- Alexa is having office hours on Thursday (May 10) from 11:30-1pm, Friday (May 11) from 1:30-2:30 and 3-4pm. She may also have some hours on Saturday, stay tuned.
- The final will be available on Monday morning, and is due by Wednesday (May 16th) at 9pm.
- Test #2 week's workshop is on Saturday, April 21, 1:30-2:30pm in King 221. Eli and Margaret will look at some subset of the following problems: 7.5, 7.16, 7.23, 8.16, 8.19, and 8.20.
- Jack and Louisa are holding their Sunday and Tuesday office hours in 101B Mudd on March 19th and 21st. The time is still 8:15-9:45pm.
- There are no student office hours on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday March 11, 12, 13th due to the test.
- Test #1 week's workshop is on Wednesday, March 7, 7:00-9:30pm in King 239. Eli and Margaret will look at some subset of the following problems: 1.3, 4.3, 4.14, 4.2, 5.6, 6.1, 6.3, and 6.13.
- Sign up for a grading session here. You are expected to stay the full 2 hours, but you should only sign up for a half-hour slot. You may need a google calendar account to sign up; if you don't have one let me know and I can schedule you myself.
- The problem solving workshops are Sundays, 2:30-4:00pm in King 221. Bonus points are awarded for attendance.
- Student-led office hours are Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays, 8:15-9:45pm in King 221.
- Welcome to CS 280. Your instructor is Alexa Sharp.
- Class starts Monday, February 6 in King 237 at 10am.
- The (take-home) final is due on Wednesday, May 16 at 7pm.